Tuesday, September 8, 2015

LACE ELASTIC HAIRBAND ..... VERY CUTE LADIES YOU CAN DRESS THIS UP OR DOWN

Wisedeal 1pc Lady women girls Elegent Lace Elastic Hair head band hoop accessory tie hairbands headbands turban
Wisedeal 1pc Lady women girls Elegent Lace Elastic Hair head band hoop accessory tie hairbands headbands turban
Offered by Jane_Love
Price: $1.71

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE BAD IMAGE BUT UNFORTUANTLY I CAN NOT GET A CLEARER IMAGE
YOU CAN CLICK ON LINK AT BOTTOM OR TOP TO GET A BETTER VIEW.
I was so excited to get this. But a bit nervous cause product was overseas. When I got this all my worries went down the drain.
very cute. Not cheaply made nor does it look cheap.
I always get compliments when I wear this.
great product will be buying more It is wonderfully made like a lace . I can stop talking about this I LOVE THIS   10 STARS

Please click on link below if you find this review helpful.
Amazon.com: katrina's review of Wisedeal 1pc Lady women girls Elegent Lace...

No comments:

Post a Comment