Thursday, November 5, 2015

5-HTP - With 100mg of 5HTP + Vitamin B6 - Stress Relief & Mood Control Supplement - All-Natural Appetite Suppressant & Sleep Aid - 120 Vegetarian Capsules for Ultimate Stress Release - Zenwise Labs Offered by Zenwise Health

5-HTP - With 100mg of 5HTP + Vitamin B6 - Stress Relief & Mood Control Supplement - All-Natural Appetite Suppressant & Sleep Aid - 120 Vegetarian Capsules for Ultimate Stress Release - Zenwise Labs

5-HTP - With 100mg of 5HTP + Vitamin B6 - Stress Relief & Mood Control Supplement - All-Natural Appetite Suppressant & Sleep Aid - 120 Vegetarian Capsules for Ultimate Stress Release - Zenwise Labs
Offered by Zenwise Health
Price: $50.00

Click on link below to vote for my review
Amazon.com: katrina's review of 5-HTP - With 100mg of 5HTP + Vitamin B6 - ...

I received this product for a discount for an unbiased honest review. It's very easy to swallow and I noticed no side effects. A lot of the times I find myself worrying and sometimes get a little bit depressed I get angry and very happy throughout the day. I also have problems sleeping at night and do take melatonin in addition to this product. One thing I noticed with this medication is that I could tell and almost instant relief within about 30 minutes to an hour after taking it in the morning my mood was very more calm than what it was and I wasn't as snappy and being able to deal and focus on what I need to do that day. People at work also notice that I was in a good mood it started to wear off after lunch so I took another pill and it they said it up right off I'm within prayer and reading the Bible and taking this product believe that it has helped me to be able to adjust my mood and be able to sleep well in the evening. No don't get me wrong I'm not saying this is just a wonderful and something you just to pop and everything goes away but in my case I have noticed a lot better mood stabilization and I didn't notice this prior to taking this product. I am thankful for this company to come up with the formula that they have because it does work with me as with any product or anything new that you add and inject into your body you need to talk to your doctor or your health professional and let them know what you're wanting to do and take and to get their advice my position however said that everything that is in here would be fine for me I'm not stating it is ok for you to take that as something for you to talk with your own doctor about about. Even though I received this product at a discount it did not make me come up with what I'm saying in this review everything that I've stated is true and in my own words I had no effect of whether or not I paid full price or discounted price for this item. I highly recommend this item to others and it helped me

No comments:

Post a Comment