Saturday, November 7, 2015

Luseta Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2x16.9oz from Luseta

Luseta Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2x16.9oz

Luseta Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2x16.9oz 


from Luseta

Another amazing product from Luseta 
Coconut has so many uses for hair and skin. 
This shampoo and conditioner smells amazing. The closer you can get to the smell of a real coconut would be to open one up and sniff. The pumps are easy to use and easy to lock if you need to travel. I like that it looks like expensive shampoo but it is not. I have used this shampoo for a few weeks now and my fine limp hair is full of body and shine. 
My hair is now softer and I get my  hair highlighted. When the conditioner is being rinsed out I can instantly feel the difference. My hair does not tangle as easy and feels so much softer. 
I received this product a discounted rate to give an unbiased honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment