Saturday, November 7, 2015

Luseta Beauty Moisturizing Olive and Jojoba Body Oil, 4.09 Ounce from Luseta Beauty

Luseta Beauty Moisturizing Olive and Jojoba Body Oil, 4.09 Ounce

Luseta Beauty Moisturizing Olive and Jojoba Body Oil, 4.09 Ounce 



Everyone is starting to be aware of coconut oil and how good it is for so many uses. Well, Jojoba oil will give coconut oil a run for its money.
Jojoba oil is not really an oil at all it is a wax . The golden-colored liquid wax is extracted from the seed of the jojoba plant, a woody shrub that covers 40,000 acres of desert in the southwestern U.S. It’s colorless, odorless, a cinch to apply, and has countless beauty benefits. 
What is so awesome about this is that the jojoba oil contains almost all the vitamins that are great for your skin and hair, such as vitamin E, B-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium.
It is gentle enough where it should not bother any skin type. Just because you have oily skin it works with your natural skin type so you wont overdo it and cause more problems. No more shiney  forehead.
So many uses for this I found after doing some research using my friend Google.
To use as a moisturizer --- add 4 to 6 drops and rub in skin
Overnight Skin Mask ---- 6 to 10 drops 
Lip balm --- 3 drops or more if you have very dry lips
Hair Conditioner ----The oil is great for dry scalps and will get rid of dandruff. Use it to add shine and naturally soften your hair, or in place of an anti-frizz product to manage unruly hair.   I add quarter size amount and put in my hair. Amount you use will depend on the length of your hair.
Facial cleanser-  use as a daily wash. add a 2 -4 drops apply to face then rinse with water. This process will clear away all the impurities that the oil extracts from the surface of your face and neck.
Scar and stretch mark minimizer-  apply a few drops and rub in to skin. After time it will help.
Acne reducer -  apply a few drops to problem area. Jojoba oils anti-microbial properties can help with clearer skin.
Cuticle oil - rub oil onto cuticles to help them be healthier.
Foot cream -- Dry cracked feet happens in the winter. rub some of this on your feet and will help soften the skin.
Anti-fungal cream -- helps with warts, athletes foot, toenail fungus. Jojoba  oil’s natural anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
Anti-aging - apply a few drops with a cotton bail or your fingertips and apply to fine lines and wrinkles.
Sunburn relief -- The oil has long been used in ancient medicine to treat sunburn, heat rash, and other minor skin irritations. It may make you more comfortable and will reduce flaking and peeling of the skin.
Make-up remover --- apply to eyes with a cotton ball and mascara will come off easily.
Body lotion -- apply to skin after shower. It will be a natural moisterizer for your skin. It does not have a strong odor. I found out that lotions that smell do nothing for moisturizing .. don't believe me ?/ look it up.  After using the oil I add shea butter to lock it in.
Detangling hair --  add some oil to the tangles and it will help soothe the hair make it easier to comb out with out  allowing it to break and damage the hair.

With all the information I found out I was so excited to try this oil. My skin is no longer dry. I applied it to my legs after shaving and it feels silky smooth. I use it for a lip balm and even as a gloss over my lipstick.
My hair was not oily after applying this. I found a new love to add to my beauty products. 
Luseta products are a number 10 on a scale of 1 to 5.
This would be a great addition to anyones products male or females.
Even though I received this product for a discounted rate I am giving this an honest unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment