Thursday, November 5, 2015

Vernal Skincare - Best Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin Vitamin C, A, D & E, Instant Firm, Pure, Undiluted - Anti Wrinkle Serum, Anti Aging - Highest Quality Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Potent Anti Aging Serum - Lifts and Firms Skin. Net Wt 2.0 oz/50ml Offered by BIG Deals Inc Price: $39.95

Vernal Skincare - Best Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin Vitamin C, A, D & E, Instant Firm, Pure, Undiluted - Anti Wrinkle Serum, Anti Aging - Highest Quality Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Potent Anti Aging Serum - Lifts and Firms Skin. Net Wt 2.0 oz/50ml


Vernal Skincare - Best Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin Vitamin C, A, D & E, Instant Firm, Pure, Undiluted - Anti Wrinkle Serum, Anti Aging - Highest Quality Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Potent Anti Aging Serum - Lifts and Firms Skin. Net Wt 2.0 oz/50ml
Offered by BIG Deals Inc
Price: $39.95

If you find my review helpful click on link below and let me know
Amazon.com: katrina's review of Vernal Skincare - Best Hyaluronic Acid Ser...
About the ProductStimulates the skin to continually produce its own natural collagen.Increases skin's overall resilience & elasticity to improve the appearance of lines.Proven to help deeply hydrate your skin & remove fine lines & wrinkles.Helps recapture a youthful appearance. Decreases under eye bagsMade in the USA. Only 100% Pure Lab Certified Products.Important InformationIndicationsHigh potency Hyaluronic Acid Serum naturally fills in fine lines and smoothes the skins surface to protect delicate tissue. Shake well before use. After cleansing and toning the skin, apply serum to areas where fine lines are visible, then apply a moisturizer. Use in the AM & PM for best results.
IngredientsCONSUMER NOTICE: Beware of fake Hyaluronic Acid claiming 100% pure. Ask for certification! Vernal has 100% Pure Lab Certified Hyaluronic Acid With Vitamin C + Retinol.
DirectionsAfter washing face as usual, apply serum in the morning and night. The serum rapidly penetrates the skin and leaves no oily residue after about 30 seconds. The dry and dullness of the skin disappears, revealing fresh and radiant skin. Make up and other cosmetics may be applied after the serum.FINA Lly something to help with my dark circles under the eyes this did the trick. After using the product for 5 days I can definitely tell a difference. I have tried so many products in order to find one that works and I'm glad I stopped here. I saw were a lot of reviews are talking about dryness it's not dry at think I noticed snow during this at all I felt tightening around my eyes in my skin. Which that maybe the College in that's in there is it just a medically will get rid of your dead skin cells and tighten your your face up and I felt that is an instant. I am over 40 and I look half my age I use a lot of different kinds of products and everything that is showing with this is true I love this product even though I received this at a discounted rate it had nothing to do with my review I did receive this product at a discounted rate but I am giving an honest and biased review

No comments:

Post a Comment