Saturday, November 7, 2015

BBQ Grill Mats Up to 400% Thicker Than Others Set of 3, 16" x 13" Works on Gas, Charcoal, Electric Grill and more, 100% Non-stick, Lifetime Guaranteed Offered by ANEAR Price: $29.99

BBQ Grill Mats Up to 400% Thicker Than Others Set of 3, 16" x 13" Works on Gas, Charcoal, Electric Grill and more, 100% Non-stick, Lifetime Guaranteed










This was great to use when we grilled out while weather was still pretty warm. The material is made out of a teflon type material. Not to thick and not too thin its thickness is .25 mm and clean up was very easy. I used dawn dish washing liquid and warm water and everything came off super easy. Anear offers a money back guarantee which is pretty cool to see when companies offer this. To me it means they believe and stand by their product.I am very satisfied with this mat. I never used one before this one and I like that my burgers stayed together and did not have to worry with them falling through the grill when I go to turn them.I received the grill mat at a discounted rate to try and give an unbiased honest review.
BBQ Grill Mats Up to 400% Thicker Than Others Set of 3, 16" x 13" Works on Gas, Charcoal, Electric Grill and more, 100% Non-stick, Lifetime Guaranteed
Offered by ANEAR
Price: $29.99




No comments:

Post a Comment