Thursday, November 5, 2015

Retseliney Revitalizing Vitamin C Night Cream for Face, Organic & Natural Anti Aging Moisturizer with Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Reduces Wrinkles, Sun Spots & Fine Lines, Vegan... from Retseliney



Retseliney Revitalizing Vitamin C Night Cream for Face, Organic & Natural Anti Aging Moisturizer with Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Reduces Wrinkles, Sun Spots & Fine Lines, Vegan... 

 
from Retseliney
If you find my review helpful please let me know by voting for me on link below
 Amazon.com: katrina's review of Retseliney Revitalizing Vitamin C Night Cr...
Another good Retseliney product,
As with most of their products you get a great amount for your money.
Vitamin C is a secret that has been revealed for anti aging for skin.
This has a lot more other things and just vitamin C for the night cream that has rosehip oil which is really good for the skin, along with chamomile.
It is 98.5% naturally derived and 70% organic it is paraben free and for all skin types.
Its face to a quiet in a light circular motion freshly cleaned entonces neck and neck and dedicated areas avoid contact with the eyes of and straight follow with a moisturizer after application if you have any skin irritation you need to stop using the product even though I did not receive any at all it comes in a pump forum and it's almost like a lotion which I've never seen that before it may just be where it has all the other ingredients combined.

There is no other at all I apply that before bedtime and consume results with my other vitamin C serum it has a great feel to my skin and helps me look younger. I have not use this product long enough to see if its just this product or a mixture of everything else that I have no complaints to say on this item. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange of an unbiased honest review.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment