Wednesday, October 14, 2015

AHA 5% CREAM CLEANSER 80% ORGANIC CELL RENEWAL, EXFOLIATION, PIGMENTATION, MAKEUP REMOVER FROM UPTOWN COSMECEUTICALS

Facial Cleanser & Anti Wrinkle AHA Cream Cleanser 5% From Uptown Cosmeceuticals, Highly Moisturizing, Effective Skin Care,  Exfoliator, Fights Signs of Aging & Breakouts Revealing Radiant Skin, 4 Oz

AHA 5% CREAM CLEANSER  80% ORGANIC
CELL RENEWAL, EXFOLIATION, PIGMENTATION, MAKEUP REMOVER FROM UPTOWN COSMECEUTICALS

I love this cleanser. There is not any type of smell, but it did leave my face feeling very clean and smooth to the touch. I do not wear a lot of makeup but I do have slight redness that appears on my face that I do not like. Since I have used the Cream cleanser it has made that go away. I did not receive any type of skin irritations. The Cleanser feels and looks like a lotion. I use it at night before bedtime. I wet my face with warm water and apply the cleanser in a circular motion. It did not lather as much as other cleansers I have tried in the past. But it removed everything off my face with a a warm wash cloth. I loved the way my skin felt like silk after I used this product. I was not familiar to the company Uptown Cosmeceuticals prior to using this product. I am glad I was able to be part of trying the product I am a firm believer of this company. They really care about their products and their customers, Sending you emails to make sure you are satisfied with their product. That is very important to me because it shows that they care, you do not see that much anymore. Nice to know there are companies out there that care about their customers more than the dollar. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange to try the product and give an honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment