Thursday, October 1, 2015

YOGA MAT WITH FREE YOGA CARRYING STRAP FROM YOUPHORIA YOGA






YOGA MAT WITH FREE YOGA STRAP FROM YOUPHORIA YOGA


CHECK OUT MY VIDEO REVIEW ON AMAZON

Hi everyone.
I love this Yoga Mat by Youphoria Yoga. First off you always want the Yoga mat to be cleaned before each use. I use the Yoga mat spray. I really like this product. I have several Yoga mats and this is one is by far my favorite. The mat looks very thick which that is what you want on a mat. I like the wide variety of colors. I wish I got the pink one since it is my favorite color. I picked the black one. I have no complaints whatsoever. This map is very thick and squishy. Which that is what you want when you are shopping for a yoga mat. I usually use a yoga blanket to put underneath my yoga maps for several reasons, One is it adds more support for comfortable feet. Stops the mat from slipping on surfaces such as hardwoood, concrete, vinyl or tile flooring. I was impressed that the yoga blanket was not needed. This is the only mat that I have found that stays put. Does not slide and gives my great support and stability. One bonus that is so helpful is the free yoga strap that is removable . It is very easy to attach and detach from my mat and makes it very easy to carry with me. Whether you are first time or a expert yogi this map is a must in your collection. It is well made and impressed me which I am very picky when it comes to my yoga stuff .. mats pants ect. This will leave imprints of your feet after you move I love that. My feet feel amazing on my standing poses and helps with my meditation purposes. Even though I got this mat at a discounted rate It does not affect my honest review or my thoughts on this mat.  If my review helped you Please help my rating on Amazon . I welcome comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment