Saturday, October 10, 2015

PARK CITY PETS GROOMING WIPES



Park City Pets - Dog & Cat Grooming Wipes - Large Hypoallergenic Bath Wipes - 100 count




Price:$20.97
Sale:$13.95 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save:$7.02 (33%)


I must start out with this box is way bigger than what I expected. It has a nice clean smell but not overpowering and Park City Pets offers a money back guarantee. You can also use the wipes to clean their teeth. My pups did not care for that part too much. One thing that is impressive is there is no harsh chemicals, due to my dogs skin is very sensitive this wipes did not irritate their skin at all. A very good price. I like to use them after the dogs go outside to pody then I use the wipes to clean their paws. Although I received this product at a discounted rate  to give a an a review . It  did not reflect on my opinion 

No comments:

Post a Comment