Friday, October 2, 2015

BLUETOOTH CAR KIT FORM TAO TRONICS.. CLEAREST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN



Bluetooth Car Kit, TaoTronics Bluetooth Car Adapter Portable Receiver Hands-Free Calling + Dual 2.1A USB Charger (Bluetooth 4.0, aptX, Built-in Microphone, CVC Noise Cancelling, NFC, Magnetic Base) from TaoTronics





This is a pretty cool product. I like that I can use my phone and play things through any speaker even in my car. You just attach it to the audio jack in your car. NOTE: if you do not have an audio jack in your car you can not use it this way BUT you can use it through any speaker. You just pair your phone using the blue tooth advice. Very easy to use .  This product has a car charger that is two port so you can charge a different device while using the product.I love how the sound is so clear. It is amazing. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange to use the product and review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment