Friday, October 23, 2015

HOT CREAM FROM PURE BODY NATURALS

Cellulite Cream & Muscle Relaxation Cream HUGE 8.8oz, 100% Natural 87% Organic - Anti Cellulite Cream Treatment Hot Gel, Firms Skin, Slims & Reduces Fat Appearance - Muscle Rub Cream, Muscle Massager
HOT CREAM FROM PURE BODY NATURALS
ANTI- CELLULITE SKIN TONING AND SLIMMING GEL AND DEEP MUSCLE RELAXATION

I have not tried this product long enough to  tell how good it does for slimming and cellulite but for the deep muscle relaxation it did wonders. I do a lot of running and yoga and my muscles get sore/ The cream is about the orange color that the picture shows and it has a slight menthol minty odor but it is not over powering like bengay. Has a slight tingle feeling and heat .. it helped my muscles relax and felt a lot better. I received this product at a discount in exchange of an honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment