Friday, October 2, 2015

ALOE VERA GEL FROM R3 DERMA



Aloe Vera Gel from R3 DERMA

First off I like how they offer 100% money back guarantee. That shows to me that this company believes in their product and will stand by it. This product comes from the US and 100% ALOE VERA GEL, CERTIFIED ORGANIC, GROWN IN THE USA. So as an American I like to support my own country. Now back to the product. I am Hispanic decent so I do not sunburn really or when I do it is very slight. So I can not review on what the product does for sunburns BUT I can review on the anti agent that their Aloe Vera gel does. This is loaded with more ingredients than just aloe Vera such as tea tree oil and other oils in this product. Also after being outside alot My skin does feel really dry and this helps with windburn. this product is safe in my opinion to use daily and it does help my skin not be as dry. It is not greasy at all . There really isn't much of an odor. It is very faint and clean smelling. Does not leave a film and I can apply makeup on after it dries.  I did not give this product a 5 star review ONLY because I can not review it for sunburns.I received this product at a discount rate in exchange to try the product and give an honest and unbiased review


No comments:

Post a Comment