Wednesday, October 7, 2015

BAIE BOTANIQUE ROSE RENEW ANTI AGING SERUM







BAIE BOTANIQUE ROSE RENEW ANTI AGING SERUM



Baie Botanique Rose Renew  anti-aging serum fragrance smells like fresh cut roses. It
dries fast on your face where you can apply makeup afterward. Good size bottle, Left my face feeling super smooth. A lot of all natural products. Very easy to pump out the product. A little product goes a long way and does not feel sticky. After the first time, I used the product I can  instantly feel a difference on my face it made my skin feel like silk and  I can not wait for other products in their line to come out.
You apply once in the morning and once at night. I use 2 pumps and it does my whole neck and face. In my opinion, you do not need to apply any moisturizer after using this product. I could tell an instant feel and tightness so to speak and felt younger. I like that the company offers a money back guarantee, although I doubt they had to repay anyone. They use all natural ingredients such as rosehip oil, witch hazel and  hylaluronic acid. One thing that is important is they do not do any animal testing which is very important to me. I did not have any skin irritation with this product... Again, THIS PRODUCT SMELLS AMAZING> >> unbelievable. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange to try the product and give an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment