Friday, October 2, 2015

MORNINGTON'S HIP AND JOINT CARE WITH GLUCOSAMINE



MORNINGTON'S HIP AND JOINT CARE WITH GLUCOSAMINE

 For those of you that do not know what Glucosmine is and why it is important for dogs. I will share with you what I have researched Glucosmine is a natural substance that is found in your pets body and it used naturally to .help form and repair tissues such as cartilage. When your dog gets older the production of glucosamine slows down, so adding this to your older dogs diet is important to me. Research has shown that providing supplements and adding glucosamine for dogs can help rebuild cartridge which helps restore dogs joints function. I am not a vet nor claim to be but wanted to share the information I have found. As with anything you add to your furry child routine, talk with your vet to discuss what they think.

I have 2 older dogs. Both are over the age of 10. One of my pups has been hit with a car prior to me rescuing him. So he is having difficulty, especially on rainy days and getting up or down the bed or stairs. Since I have tried this product I can tell improvement and his moral is improved. He is more active and excited. Almost like his eyes are saying thank you.. This product was a god sent. My other dog does not have as much joint pain as him but I added this product to both their diets. One to help and one to prevent.
It has a pump that you screw on and on the back lets you know how many pumps you add to weight. 1 pump for under 50 2 pumps over 50 and so forth. I added it to their dry food. My dogs are very picky eaters. It passed the test. Neither dog knew there was any product there. The product has no smell whatsoever. No diarrhea from either dog and they both seem more active. I give this product 10 stars for helping my furry dog. I am now a customer of this product.
This company truly cares for animals.

I recieved this product at a discounted rate in exchange to try product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment