Friday, October 2, 2015

PROBIOTICS FOR DOGS WITH GLUCOSAMINE FROM SUPER VITA PETS









Best Probiotics for Dogs with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM for Dogs - Dog Supplements for Joints - Arthritis Pain Relief for Dogs - Dog Dry Skin Allergies - Dog Diarrhea - Canine Specific Lactobacillus and Nucleotides from Super Vita Pets

I have two older dogs over the age of 10. One has been hit with a car when he was younger, so he has joint pain in his later life. I love that this product has helped him become more active like he was when he was a puppy. You can even see it in his expressions. Also even though my other dog has not had previous injury. I use this for a preventive and to help rebuild cartridge in her joints. I have done lots of research of glucosamine and I have not found any negative reason why not to use it with my animals. I do strongly suggest to talk with your vet before using this product. I do not know why the vet would not recommend this. They are a great company that truly cares for your pet and their health. It comes in a powder form and very easy to sprinkle it over their food. I do not mix it with water due to they suggest it lessens the effect of the product. My dogs are very picky eaters and neither noticed that the product was there. I can not wait to see what results my dogs have after long term effect of this product.There is no odor or negative effect like loose bowel movements from my dogs. I received this product at a discount in exchange to try the product and to leave an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment