Friday, October 2, 2015

INNORI 4.8 TRAVEK CAR CHARGER DUEL USB SWIVEL PLUG CAR ADAPTER FOR APPLE AND DROID PRODUCTS.







INNORI 4.8A Travel Car Charger Dual USB Swivel Plug Car Adapter for Apple iPhone iPad iPod Samsung HTC NOKIA Blackberry MacBook Tablets and Other Devices(usb Cable Not Included),colors available(white) from INNORI


I Must say I needed this product with all the traveling we do and everyone having a cellphone tablet or something to charge. We all seem to fight over whose device battery is less to determine who gets to put it on charge first. This cuts back almost all of that. I was a bit scared due to the charger feeling so light. In past experiences I have found when that happens it is pretty much junk and wont charge. This product did none of what I was worried about. Charged everything nicely and quickly even with other things going on in the car. Did not bother the battery either. Everyone was happy. I recommend this product it is amazing. I received this product at a discount in exchange to give a review

No comments:

Post a Comment