Monday, October 12, 2015

KANS GENTLE SERIES WIRELESS BLUETOOTH EARBUDS



Kans Gentle Series Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Earbuds Headset Earphones for iPhone 6s Plus and other Smartphones

I am impressed with the headphones. First thing you will want to charge the headphones it will take a few hours due to them not being fully charged when you get them. Kans wireless headsets do come with 2 extra pair of ear buds that are different sizes, charging cord, clip and instruction booklet. My cell phone is the Note 4 so you will have to have an electrical product that has Bluetooth capability for product to work. Make sure bluetooth is on and you just pair it. If you have never done that before it might take a 2 or 3 times before you quite understand it but after that you will have no problem. The instructions explain it great. Sound was very clear Headphone are very light and I use them to work out it stayed in my ears the whole time during my run. I am very happy with them . I originally got them for a present for my son.. it doesn't look like he will be getting these. Will be a great thing for Christmas. I got this product for a discount rate in exchange for trying the product and giving an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment