Wednesday, October 14, 2015

HSI PROFESSIONAL #1 SMOOTHING SHAMPOO WITH ARGAN OIL AND INFUSED WITH VITAMINS

HSI PROFESSIONAL #1 SMOOTHING SHAMPOO WITH ARGAN OIL AND INFUSED WITH VITAMINS A,B,C & D. CREATES SILKY, SMOOTH AND HEALTHY HAIR. SULFATE FREE. MADE IN USA. (8oz)
HSI PROFESSIONALS ARGAN OIL SHAMPOO

HSI PROFESSIONAL #1 SMOOTHING SHAMPOO WITH ARGAN OIL AND INFUSED WITH VITAMINS A,B,C & D. CREATES SILKY, SMOOTH AND... 

 


What a big bottle. Smells nice and made my hair feel silky smooth. I usually use WEN and this shampoo makes me think of that. I saw on other reviews of the product that they don't like it due to the shampoo not lathering and base that due to no lather it does not work or clean your hair. Just because of not lathering does not mean it does not clean. I love this shampoo and I had no problem with it lathering. I color my hair and love how it felt silky smooth without a weighing down feeling after it was dried. It left my hair feeling soft clean and full of volume due to having fine hair it tends to just be limp and look like crap. A Lot of shampoo and hair products seem to wear that down and make your hair be weighed down and look dirty. The Argon oil that is in this shampoo helps with your natural oils in your hair which allows it to have a TRUE shine not added product that most hair shampoos give. I received this shampoo at a discount in exchange to give my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment