Saturday, December 5, 2015

AGM 2pcs Christmas Santa Pants Gift Stockings Filler Candy Bags Xmas Decor by AGM




AGM 2pcs Christmas Santa Pants Gift Stockings Filler Candy Bags Xmas Decor

by AGM


Price:$6.99 FREE Shipping
Note: Not eligible for Amazon Prime.
In Stock.

Arrives before Christmas.


ONE WORD TO SAY ABOUT THIS IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!

This has got to be the cutiest thing I have seen in a while.

MATERIAL IS FELT
PANTS ARE HOLLOW
SIZE IS 21 x 17 cm / 8.3 x 6.7 inch
MUST HAVE SOMETHING IN THEM TO HAVE THEM STAND ON THEIR OWN.
HAND WASHABLE .. AIR DRY. CAN BE MACHINE WASHED BUT HAND WASH IS BETTER
REUSABLE
CUTE DECORATION OR GIFT BAG .

I am going to be giving them as a gift to the ups guys that bring my packages 3 times a week. I will be filling them with homeade cookies and fudge.
I received this to try for a discounted price. Yes I paid money for the item... I was not required to leave a positive review.


No comments:

Post a Comment