Friday, December 4, 2015

Hip & Joint Support Supplement for Large & Small Dogs - 120 Beef Flavor Chews - Chewable Tablets with Glucosamine Chondroitin for Dogs - Glucosamine for Dogs by FURRYSMARTIES




Hip & Joint Support Supplement for Large & Small Dogs - 120 Beef Flavor Chews - Chewable Tablets with Glucosamine Chondroitin for Dogs - Glucosamine for Dogs


I am such a fan of  Glucosamine for dogs. It helps rebuild the cartridge that is gone in older dogs. As with anything you add to your furry animals diet, you should talk to their vet. To see what is best for your pups. The bottle arrived as promised , quite a good size bottle. I was excited for the beef flavor would make it easy to give to the pups. Unfortunatly, The sniffed it put it in their mouths and dropped it on the floor. So they did not like the taste of the tablet. I have other chewable tablets that I have received and they must like the taste much better. 
Overall , everything that is in this product is great for dogs in my opinion . The dogs just had no part of taking this tablet.

I received this product to try for a cheaper price. I was not required to give a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment