Saturday, December 5, 2015

BEST 5-HTP Supplement | IntraNaturals 5-HTP | 100mg (The Ideal Dosage) 120 Capsules - Helps to Improve Your Overall Mood, Aids in Relaxation & Sleep, Increases Appetite Control - IntraNaturals Lifetime... from IntraNaturals



BEST 5-HTP Supplement | IntraNaturals 5-HTP | 100mg (The Ideal Dosage) 120 Capsules - Helps to Improve Your Overall Mood, Aids in Relaxation & Sleep, Increases Appetite Control - IntraNaturals Lifetime... 



The older I get it seems I worry more about things than what I did when I was younger. Maybe because I have more bills and less money. Anyhoo, I was a bit hesitant and skeptical to try to be honest. The one thing that put me to ease is that all the ingredients are natural. I did search Google to see exactly what 5 HTP is. So here it is.

WHAT IS % HTP ?    It is produced comercially from seeds of the African plant called Griffonia simplicifolia
.                               5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a chemical by-product of the protein building block L-tryptophan

WHAT IS IT USED FOR ?     Sleep disorders, anxiety, depression,migraines, fibromyalgia, adhd, pms, 

HOW DOES IT WORK?   5-HTP works in the brain and central nervous system by increasing the production of the chemical serotonin. Serotonin     can affect sleep, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation. Since 5-HTP increases the synthesis of serotonin, it is used for several diseases where serotonin is believed to play an important role including depression, insomnia, obesity, and many other conditions.
( i copied that part. )

SIDE EFFECTS?    I did not have any side effects when I took it. But according to web md there have been side effects recorded of getting e heartburn, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, drowsiness, sexual problems, and muscle problems. So I would talk with your doctor to make sure you can take this with any other medications you may be on.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION...
. IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON ANTI DEPRESSANTS DO NOT TAKE THIS WITH THEM BECAUSE ANTIDEPRESSANTS AND 5 HTP CAN INCREASE YOUR SEROTONIN
 LEVELS TO HIGH. DO NOT START THIS WITH OUT TALKING WITH DR.

DOSAGE    I was not really sure how many to take because i could not find on how many or how to take in am or evening . So to be safe I took 1 before breakfast with a full glass of water . Then I ate breakfast. For that reason alone is why I did not give this a 5 star rating.

I hope my information helped you .

I received this product to try at a discounted price. I was not required to give a positive review.

1 comment:

  1. Privacy is an important factor for the people who trade online. Are you unable to manage privacy in Blockchain? Do you want to restrict the entry of unknown people who want to sneak in to your account? If you’re unable to manage privacy in Binance, you can directly ping on Blockchain phone number 833-228-1682 and avail the best-possible solutions from the skilled professionals. The professionals are active and always there to assist users whenever they are in need of help.

    ReplyDelete