Thursday, December 3, 2015

Zento Deals Automotive Premium Quality Ultra Comfortable Heated Car Seat Cushion 12V Adjustable Temperature (Black) by Zento Deals




Zento Deals Automotive Premium Quality Ultra Comfortable Heated Car Seat Cushion 12V Adjustable Temperature (Black)


★ WARMTH AND COMFORT - They change freezing winter car drives to a comfortable warm ride with the Zento Deals Heated Car Seat Cushion. Use this heated cushion in your vehicle to enjoy a more relaxing drive during the frigid winter weathers.
★ PLUG AND PLAY - Simply plug it into your 12V cigarette lighter adapter and a fan will circulate the warm and toast air to your back legs and thighs. This air provides warmth relief and comfort simultaneously.
★ ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE - The Zento Deals Heated Car Seat Cushion offers an adjustable temperature feature. Simply switch the temperature from high to low according to the interior temperature in your vehicle, your personal preferences or the weather outside.
★ UNIVERSAL FIT - The cushion is universal fit in vehicles. It attaches securely with straps in your Car, Truck, SUV or even RVs. The Zento Deals Heated Car Seat Cushion makes a thoughtful gift for work commuters, road travelers, taxicabs or any car owner. In addition the cushion can be used for work or home with an AC adapter. Enjoy the heated cushion in your car, office or home.
★ MICROFIBER AND MESH MATERIALS - No more freezing in traffic! The secret of this seat cushion lies in its ability to circulate air through the hundreds of tiny spaces in the microfiber and mesh materials. Instead of pockets of cold air turning your car into a freezer, this seat cushion puts a toasty breathable layer between your body and your car's upholstery leather or vinyl. The warm air flow from the cushion maintains body heat providing a more comfortable ride during the cold winter weathers.


I was so excited to get this. My car I have now is not leather seats and does not have heated seats. The one I had before this one did and I miss that feature but not the payment. So this was a great way for me to have a warm toasty bun in the winter months when I drive to work at 5 am .
It fit nicely in my grand prix and easy to install by just by plugging in my cigarette lighter. Even on the high setting it is not to high and I love it. Does not take long at all to feel the warmth. I like where it has nice cushion on my butt . Very comfortable.
It come with S hooks to keep it in place and does not move when I adjust in my seat. 

I received this at a discounted price to try the item. I was not required to give a review.
I did pay money for this item/

No comments:

Post a Comment