Thursday, December 3, 2015

Youphoria Sport Towel and Travel Towel - Super Absorbent and Quick Drying! Camping, Beach, Pool, Gym or Bath. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Offered by BDS Outlets





First off I want to say how I love their yoga mats if you have not gotten one yet you need to get it along with this towel it is unbelievable it will replace any if not all of your yoga stuff. that you have.
Don't like my last picture fool you that table has been folded two or three times to get down to that size. The towel that I got is a 20 by 40 towel.
You do have a great big variety of colors that you can choose from. As you can see I got the grey and one of my favorite colors pink trim.
The towel is very thin but very soft and very absorbent. It is very easy to draw and like most of their products that I've gotten from them you get it 9 mesh bag that you can roll the towel up in and carry it with you or keep it in your gym bag.
The towel does keep it soft feeling after you've washed and dry it and it is very easy to wash because they think of everything they even give you a care instructions on how to wash your towel on you want it to be washed in cold water on Easy and the new dry flat or tumble it on low in your dryer.
This company I have got to be like the best people that run it because they go out of their way to make sure all of their customers are happy and they listen to all of their opinions on anything that they have which goes right along with everything that's Yoga such a relaxing experience to be able to deal with any of their products that I've encountered I'm always excited to be picked to be able to review their products at a discounted rate yes I do buy them I do not get their products free I get that in order to be able to try the product out and give my review which is honest and unbiased to let you guys know what I personally think of a product along with the company.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment