Thursday, December 3, 2015

Your Choice Adjustable Thermal Fleece Balaclava Winter Outdoor Sports Face Mask by Your Choice





Your Choice Adjustable Thermal Fleece Balaclava Winter Outdoor Sports Face Mask



My husband is a hunter and we have a cabin in the woods that is intended for that purpose. I got this for him for Christmas, but due to hunting season and want to have our freezer fuller for the winter months. I decided to give this to him early. He loved it. To be honest, When I looked at it and felt it before I gave it to him , I was impressed. It is a very thick soft fleece material. Makes me think of the fleece blankets people make. And it has the things on both sides to adjust it to your face.. I know it will keep him warm. He is a larger man being 6 foot and around 240. It is hard to find things to fit him , They are either too large or too small. This one is great. He can adjust it to his liking.
The mask even comes with its own waterproof carrying case. Which makes it for easy storage and carrying.
You have a wide variety of choices of which kind you want. They are not all camo. But I did get 3 different one of theese. I got the snow camo. and 2 woodded camo.

I did receive this product for a lesser price to try the product. I was not required to give a positive review.
When I say I received this product for a lesser price it means I paid money for the item . I did not get it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment