Thursday, December 3, 2015

Leather crystal diamante safety breakaway Puppy Cat Collars Black 8-10.5" Offered by JEWELRYBOX


Leather crystal diamante safety breakaway Puppy Cat Collars Black 8-10.5"
Offered by JEWELRYBOX
Price: $9.99

I love the bling bling bling this color gives.
Has like a diamond effect with a bell.
UNfortuantly my tom cat that I put this on. I should call him HOUDINI cause there has not been a collar made by man yet that can last longer than a day. He is an outside cat. I strive to find the collar that will stay on him. This collar is adjustable and I am not sure how he got it off. It was tight on his neck. Not too tight guys. I could still put a finger under it. But by the time he came home . the collar was gone.
So I couldnt get a picture of it.
But I loved it on him while he wore it inisde .

I received this product for a discounted rate in exchange on an unbiased honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment