Thursday, December 3, 2015

RegenFX Skincare Anti Aging Moisturizer Cream with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Green Tea Extracts and Hyaluronic Acid. Potent Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkle Treatment, Skin... from RegenFX Skincare




RegenFX Skincare Anti Aging Moisturizer Cream with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Green Tea Extracts and Hyaluronic Acid. Potent Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkle Treatment, Skin... 




I like how just a small amount about a pump and half goes along way on your skin.
Product does not feel greasy and dries quickly.
NO odor which I like . I do not like over powering smells. I do like clean smells.
I tend to get dark circles under my eyes. And after a few weeks I have noticed a slight effect of it being a tad lighter. I am hopeful that after using product longer I will see more results.
I did get this item to test for a cheaper price. I was not required to give a positive review.

So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment