Thursday, December 3, 2015

Utopia Kitchen Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dual Handle and Cover Casserole Dish, 5 Quart by Utopia Kitchen












Utopia Kitchen Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dual Handle and Cover Casserole Dish, 5 Quart



Price:$60.00
Sale:$27.72 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save:$32.28 (54%)
In Stock.

Arrives before Christmas.



I fell in love with this product immediately upon unboxing it the oven is heavy to hold heat in but not too heavy to lift,comes preseasoned so its no stick.Do not let the price fool you . I was worried about it being a thinner, cheaper cast iron like you get in mass retailer stores. But I am so thankful I was wrong. Very durable and thick cast iron. Love the lid. I also am buying the 10 inch cast iron skillet from them and hoping the lid fits the skillet too. The handles on each side makes it nice to hold . We have a cabin and it is not quite finished but there is a wood stove that we cook on the top portion. This is a great addition to bring when we travel there. I cooked beef stew and it was awesome. My hubby keeps trying to take this away from me. I guess I will have to get an additional set to keep there at the cabin,
I can't belive the quality of this pot, should outlast me and be treasured by my childrens children.
I am so thankful I was chosen to review this product at discounted rate in exchange of an unbiased review


















No comments:

Post a Comment