Thursday, December 3, 2015

Ms Energy Liquid Weight Loss Products for Women That Work Fast - Raspberry 32 ounces from Ms Energy

Ms Energy Liquid Weight Loss Products for Women That Work Fast - Raspberry 32 ounces


Ms Energy Liquid Weight Loss Products for Women That Work Fast - Raspberry 32 ounces


from Ms Energy

I have heard a lot about goji berry and I know whenever I used to work at a weight loss clinic that we sold a lot of goji berry drink to our patients and that help them lose weight I have seen it first hand so I was very excited to try this product and compare it to other juices that I have tried and see what I thought of the product. After using this drink this blows the ones we sold at the clinic out of the water, this is way better.
The Company recommends to start off with two capfuls I would not suggest that I would suggest just taking one capful and see how you feel after taking it. My best friend and I tried this product together and within 10 to 15 minutes after drinking the product I could tell a burst of energy.
I know what you must be thinking because I would be thinking the same thing if I read this on a review that I'm full of crap and I'm just saying that just to say it that. That is so far from the truth. I did not feel jittery but I did have lots of energy I started to clean the house right away and even able to exercise. It is just unbelievable how much energy I got from one capful and it lasted most of the day so I would not suggest taking this toward the evening unless you want to beup all night.
If you're on any kind of blood pressure medication or do not react to stimulants very well I wouldnot suggest this drink. If you still want it to, i would suggest talking to your doctor before taking this product, especially, if you're on blood pressure medication or anything like that whatsoever. Also if you are sensitive to high caffeine products on you may want to try just half a capful and and see how you react to it and then gradually increase up.Dont get me wrong, I must strongly state I did not feel jittery or shaky at all with this drink, but I did have a lot of energy. I did not notice any kind of fluttering in my heart or feelings a high increased heart rate and being hypoglycemic it does not bother my blood sugar levels at all.

Now to the taste. One word,,, YUMMYLIOUS!!!!!! It is a very strawberry goji berry tasting kind of juice. It is not too sweet it is not to glance at the mixture of all of the ingredients is just right and best of all it does not leave any kind of aftertaste in my mouth.
INGREDIENTS
Garcina cambogia, green coffee bean extract, raspberry ketone, Ms energy proprietary blend, (all of these help control your appetite naturally)
Acai berry,gogi berry,Noni juice concentrate, pomegranate extract, caffeine, yohimbe bark extract, Yerba mate leaf, naringin, glucuronolactone, glycine, gugglesterones
Other ingredients, purified water, glycerine, natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, natural color, succrolose, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate,and acesulfame k.
It has vitamins in it as well as thiamine, niacin ,vitamin b6, folate , vitamin b12 and Pantothenic acid.
If you take 2 capsules 2 servings per container is 16 servings.
It does have a warning on the label and I totally agree with every bit of this warning.
The warning reads this, keep out of reach of children. This product contains yohimbine alkaloids and caffeine and should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women, those with any heart ailment or they're taking any medication, without first consulting a physician. Discontinue use should there be any signs of heart irregularities or shortness of breath,

Do not let a child under the age of 18 drink this and keep away from younger children.
It is manufactured in the US in Boca Raton Florida but it is not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
I did not receive any kind of bad reaction no heart fluttering or or any short of breath or any negative side effect I will continue to use this product and purchase some more when I'm done with this bottle.

After you open the bottle you must keep it refrigerated.

I received this product for a discounted rate and exchange to try the product and give an unbiased honest review.
Comment Comment | Permalink
    

1 comment:

  1. Slim-Fizz is a distinct appetite suppressant which contains the groundbreaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural soluble fibre extracted from pure Konjac.

    ReplyDelete