Thursday, December 3, 2015

Collapsible Measuring Cup Set - 4 Measuring Cups Set By Comfify - 1/4, (60 Mil) 1/3, (80 Mil) 1/2 (125 Mil) and 1 Cup (250 Mil) - Burgundy Red and Grey Color by Comfify - Comfort for your home.


Collapsible Measuring Cup Set - 4 Measuring Cups Set By Comfify - 1/4, (60 Mil) 1/3, (80 Mil) 1/2 (125 Mil) and 1 Cup (250 Mil) - Burgundy Red and Grey Color
by Comfify - Comfort for your home.



This 4 piece silicone measuring cup is a must have for every kitchen. Very nice set.

Pros
1. Each measuring cup does come detached from one another.
2.Heat resistant.
3. Cups itself is made with silicone so will last a lifetime and handle made from durable plastic type material.
4. Company offers a lifetime warranty
5. The handle holds all cups and can be hung or neatly stored in a drawer.
6. Space saver and modern looking
7. is cup form but has the mililiter amount for each cup.
Cons
1. the handle is made with silicone which makes it a little hard to put the cups attached to again once you take them off

Thats really the only con. Overall, I really like the measuring cups. This would make a great gift to add for a stocking stuffer or add it with a baking mat cookbook, ect and give as a christmas gift.

I got this product during a promotion for testing purposes. The words are my own 
If you find this review helpful I welcome comments please let me know below by clicking yes.
Comment
     

To watch the video review please click on link below
If you find it helpful or like my review Please help me with my Amazon rating by clicking yes.
Thanks to all 
I welcome comments so feel free to tell me what you think.

Amazon.com: katrina's review of Collapsible Measuring Cup Set - 4 Measurin...


No comments:

Post a Comment