Thursday, December 3, 2015

Eye Cream for Wrinkles, Dark Circles, Puffiness & Bags - BEST 100% Natural Anti-Aging Gel With Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Jojoba Oil & MSM - Great for All Skin Types -... from InstaNatural


 Eye Cream for Wrinkles, Dark Circles, Puffiness & Bags - BEST 100% Natural Anti-Aging Gel With Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Jojoba Oil & MSM - Great for All Skin Types - InstaNatural - 0.5 OZ Travel Size

Eye Cream for Wrinkles, Dark Circles, Puffiness & Bags - BEST 100% Natural Anti-Aging Gel With Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Jojoba Oil & MSM - Great for All Skin Types -... 




First off I want to say that the smell is kind of like cucumbers and a very nice clean smell. It comes in a travel size about 3 - 4 inches height so it's really good to put in your pocket book. It is a pump size 1 pump will do both eyelids.
I apply one pump and half that size I put on my eyelids around my eyes and under my eyes.
It did leave a sticky type feel, tightness but after it dried I didn't notice it as much.
I applied my vitamin C serum to my eyes after the product dries.
Then I was able to put on my normal makeup powder Exedra it did not interfere with my eyes shadow eyeliner or mascara.
I have only use this product for about a week so I've not seen much difference on my crow's feet around my eyes but hopefully I will see a difference when I use it consistently longer period of time.
However, I did notice my dark puffy under the eyes have lightened significantly and is not as happy giving me a youthful appearance.
The only reason I gave it a four star is that I can't really see the ingredients might just be where I'm older but with the blue and white it's very hard to see it and as you can see with my picture below.
Some key ingredients is
HYALLURONIC ACID - which is a substance that is naturally present in the human body it is found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints. The FDA has approved the use of hyalluronic acid during certain surgeries including cataract removal cornea transplant and repair a detached retina and other eye injuries it is not approved yet for anti-aging from what I'm able to find on the internet so I may be wrong. If you have any questions I suggest to talk to your doctor. It is also used as a lip filler in plastic surgery. Also some people applied this to the skin for healing wounds, burns, skin ulcers, and as a moisturizer. There is a lot of interest in using this to prevent the effects of aging in fact it is been promoted as a fountain of youth, however,there is no evidence to support this by taking it by mouth applying to the skin to prevent changes associated with aging.
Myself, I have personally seen it different so I'm a believer. According to WebMD hyaluronic acid rarely causes allergic reactions. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding not enough is known the house safe it is to take during breastfeeding or pregnancy so stay on the safe side and avoid using this.

PLANT STEM CELLS - they are undifferentiated cells found in the plant they have the ability to self-renew and replace the specific plant cells in need of repair. The plant cells are not living that are in products that go on your skin. Instead it is cultured in labs away from pollution and pesticides. That way scientists have more control over the quality and quantity of whatever anti-age substance the plant produces it up and give them access to pure ingredients because they don't have to worry about the toxins are chemicals sneaking in from the outside sorces. Plant stem cells is said to have anti-inflammatory and cell protecting properties that prevent collagen breakdown. According to Wikipedia plant stem cells never undergo the aging process but constantly create new specialized and unspecialized cells and they have the potential to grow into any organ, tissue ,or cell in the body. There are several type of plant stem cells such as edelweiss it is a tiny flower that is found in the harsh alpine climate, mushroom stem cell, every cell formed by a fungus can function as a stem cell. Mushroom stem cells are being extensively studied as treatments for cancer and for regenerating the skin. And apple stem cells are also being researched for the extract reduces crows feet.

PEPTIDE COMPLEX - are compounds that are designed to make use of a chain of amino acids to create and release protein to nourish the skin. There is evidence that a good quality peptide complex can be helpful in keeping the skin properly moisturized and best looking younger that it would otherwise.

MATRIXYL 3000 - is a relatively new skincare ingredient but sometimes promoted as the new and improved version of matrixyl. This 3000 and the classic matrix cells are chemically dissimilar except that both are based on peptides with your small protein fragments representing short chains of amino acids. MATRIXYL 3000 is an anti aging product from Sudirma.

AMINO ACIDS COMPLEX- amino acids are completely natural micronutrients which have very significant benefits such as supporting hair growth maintaining cartilage in joints and proving circular circulation and many others without side effects. Amino acids are basic building blocks of the body. Our body consists of proteins and their building blocks of amino acids. Muscle,bones ,and skin in particular include large amounts of protein. Amino acids are there for essential for growth and the constant repair of these tissues.

I would recommend this seller to also insert a card with the trial size that has all of the ingredients on it so the consumer will be able to tell exactly what the products are. That is the only negative thing I can say about this product as far as the gel itself it has worked great so far and is excited to see what my skin will look like in a few weeks.
I have received this product at a discounted price as a promotion to try the product and give in unbiased honest review.

If you find my review helpful please click yes the way it will help my writing and will be able to review more products.

No comments:

Post a Comment