Thursday, December 3, 2015

High Quality Long Lasting Quick Drying No Chip Professional 12 Piece Urban Nail Art Set, Includes Pearl, Glitter, and High-shine Colors, Customizable Nail Patterns... from Karity Cosmetics

High Quality Long Lasting Quick Drying No Chip Professional 12 Piece Urban Nail Art Set, Includes Pearl, Glitter, and High-shine Colors, Customizable Nail Patterns and Design

High Quality Long Lasting Quick Drying No Chip Professional 12 Piece Urban Nail Art Set, Includes Pearl, Glitter, and High-shine Colors, Customizable Nail Patterns... 



What a nice group of nail polishes this is. You get a huge variety of colors. I normally use OPI and I was a little concerned of how good their policies would be after I got picked to get this product at a discount to try the product out and give an unbiased honest review. With that being said it is within the same quality of OPI. So much cheaper than OPI polishes and you get the same quality I was really surprised.
The polishes dry fast and you don't really need more than one coat I always add two coats because it just makes me think at last a lot longer of the polishes do not chip as much but that will depend on how hard you are on your nails.
Variety of colors or just as bright as you see it in the polishes and with all of the nail art that you personally can do along with the marbling that you can put on the nails it dissolves great in the water if you don't know what I'm talking about I would suggest a Google search it because it's such a cool thing.
With holidays coming up this would make an amazing gift for any pre teen or teenage girls or have any adult that likes to paint her nails will be very amazed and it will be a quick easy cheap gift that that's the purpose without breaking your pocketbook.
Even though I mentioned earlier whenever I say that I received this product at a discount that means I paid for the item I paid money for this product I did not receive this product free and if I did not like the polishes I have no problem saying I did not like them I know there's a lot of hype of bloggers and reviewers not having trying the product I am NOT one of those so if you find my review helpful please check yes below, so much and hope you all have a great day. The pics show colors no I don't wear them like that.
Comment Comment | Permalink
     


No comments:

Post a Comment