Thursday, December 3, 2015

Premium Glucosamine for Dogs (800mg) - Joint Support - Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM - Pain Relief Supplement for Dogs - Lifetime 'Happy Dog' Guarantee! by Doctor 4 Paws



Premium Glucosamine for Dogs (800mg) - Joint Support - Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM - Pain Relief Supplement for Dogs - Lifetime 'Happy Dog' Guarantee!


My 2 furry children Dusty LePHew (boxer mix) and Precious Oreo, have been taking glucosamine in powder, liquid and tablet form. The tablet Florence of them works a lot better because I don't have to try to hide it to get them to eat it. Not knocking the powder form or the liquid form assist chewables a lot easier to administer them. For those that don't know glucosamine is very good for dogs. It helps rebuild the cartilage in the joints that start to deteriorate the older the dog guess whenever you take glucosamine it helps rebuild that cartilage and able to make the dogs more flexible and more active. I am a firm believer in glucosamine especially from what I can see with my dogs. Dusty prior to getting him he is an abused rescue dog is was hit by a car and his back leg and hip I was severely damaged since taking glucosamine about 6 months ago I can see a significant difference to where he's able to get up on things mainly furniture that I shouldn't be on more so than what he was able to do prior he is more active can run doesn't wine as much I can see a significant difference in him since taking glucosamine. With precious she is an older. She is 10 years older mainly 12 years now that she's gets around more so than what she use to she's able to play more she likes to run she gets tired a lot easier but a lot of people cannot believe that she's as old as she is I'm thankful to glucosamine for that I would like for her last few years that she may have on the earth with us a more enjoyable active life she's been a great dog and great addition to our family.

Brewers yeast is one of the inactive ingredients but I believe it is active brewers yeast is really good for my dog sit and she is allergic to please I'm talking about precious, even though I give her flea medication she does tend to itch and almost wants to pull her hair out I've tried so many different antibiotics and everything the vet seems to recommend but it adds to the problem. Since I have added Brewers used for hair is growing back she's a lot healthier and I know its bruised is that has helped us know me personally I believe Brewers he is is an active ingredient for skin and health on that it may be just considered as an active because it is more for the joint support everything I've seen in this for the ingredient is a very good healthy resume for your dog's diet I highly recommend this for any of your furry children.
The seller is very dedicated to her products you can tell that she loves her furry children I had a problem with a code that I had received to receive this product to get at a discount to try. And it had it did not work she went out of her way to keep getting it to where it would work for me and also was able to let a friend of mine that was not financially able to do the program I do and gave her a code as well that was just the sweetest thing ever and I'm so thankful that her dogs will be able to try it and if it does well with them which I'm sure it will all be able to get this product for her and her three children.
I like to do business with companies that do believe in their product and really do care even sent me a picture of her and for her children I'm very thankful and blessed to be able to meet her and try this product. I know there is a lot of hype of people that try products and just right out of review and I am NOT one of those people that just right out of review without time the product and I hope just because I receive this at a discount it does not take away anything from the joint support for dogs credibility. I will be buying this product after they have used this bottle because my dogs really like the taste of it and I have no problem giving it to him they think that their treats.
I received this product at a discounted rate to be able to try the product and give an unbiased honest review.
Comment Comment | Permalink
      

No comments:

Post a Comment