Thursday, December 3, 2015

Utopia Kitchen 6-Piece Non-Stick Knife Set, Color Coded Knives, Includes Chef Knife, Bread Knife, Carving Knife, Paring Knife, Sandwich Knife and Santoku Knife by Utopia Kitchen



Utopia Kitchen 6-Piece Non-Stick Knife Set, Color Coded Knives, Includes Chef Knife, Bread Knife, Carving Knife, Paring Knife, Sandwich Knife and Santoku Knife


I love the knives, very colorful and sturdy. Cut everything with ease, true to size.
I am not a fan of cheap packaging, I think they could do a better job with this because first impression I had was these knives would be a cheap type knives you buy at the dollar store. But that was not the case. They are dishwasher safe. I received this set for a promotionAL price to be able to use and review the item. The words in this review is my own words.

I was supposed to have gotten a refund for being charged more than what was offered but haven't seen it yet. Either way the knives are a great addition to my kitchen and everyone likes them and make a great conversation piece.
Well worth the price just need better package for knives to arrive in.

           
If you find this review helpful. Let me know by clicking the link below and clicking yes on the Amazon link.
Thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment