Saturday, September 19, 2015

3 in 1 LED VEHICLE EMERGENCY FLASHLIGHT

AYL 3-in-1 LED Vehicle Emergency Flashlight High-Lumen 100,000 Hour CREE Torch with Powerful MAGNETIZED BASE. Peace of Mind During Blackouts and Emergencies!

AYL 3-in-1 LED Vehicle Emergency Flashlight High-Lumen 100,000 Hour CREE Torch with Powerful MAGNETIZED BASE.... 

 
by AYL


This is a very nice flashlight no wonder its one of Amazons best seller. Very durable and bright. The side panel can flash red or blue. Which works nicely when you are broke down on the side of the road. It is not a large bulky flashlight and fits nicely in my hand. I keep this in my car in my glovebox. Made of more metal than plastic. Very durable I know I have said that already but saying once does not give it justice. This would be a great to use for camping or if you live near a beach crab walks for a late night snack. I would highly recommend this product. Uses C batteries. I recieved this product at a discount for an honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment