Tuesday, September 15, 2015

PET PROTECTION PPROTECT=1234 DOG CAR SEAT COVER WITH TWO BONUS CAR DOOR GUARDS

Pet Protection PPROTECT-1234 Dog Car Seat Cover with Two Bonus Car Door Guards





This meets more than my expectations. When I first got it and saw the box I thought oh no it's not what I was expecting and was a tad bit disappointed I just learned to never judge things by the box.. It was very very well made. Sturdy, durable and washable. The directions are on the back of the box. I like how it has the material on the bottom so it does not move. Also to keep it more sturdy it has two placers you place in your cushions to keep it firmer into place. The top is a smooth material, but It kinda like a waterproof material but not rubber feels more like canvas. Also includes openings for seat belts, but with the option to have it stay closed. Surprised me to see included was a seatbelt leash for your pup to attach to a harness. I am very impressed and I know you will be. I have 2 large dogs that love to go on car rides. I used to have an expedition and now I have a grand Prix GT.That stopped the car rides until now. My furry children thank you. Maybe they will start going on trips with us. I took them for a ride and everything included the pups stayed in place. I did not get any fur or hair left behind on the seat. I included pictures of the product.
I received this product at a discounted price to give my honest unbias review.

No comments:

Post a Comment