Tuesday, September 8, 2015

LARGE MEMORY TREE PHOTO TREE WALL VINYL WALL STICKERS REMOVABLE





IARTS Large Memory Tree Photo Tree Wall Vinyl Decal Decor Sticker Removable Wall Stickers

by IARTS



Price:$7.79
Sale:$5.25 FREE Shipping
You Save:$2.54 (33%)
 If you found this review helpful please click on the link below and help my Amazon rating.
Amazon.com: Katrina's review of IARTS Large Memory Tree Photo Tree Wall Vi...

Sorry for all the pics but I absolutely love this. For ones that can't read the writing, this is what it says.
Family  as branches on a tree we all grow in different directions
yet our roots remain as one.
I absolutely  Love this product. I will be buying more. I wasn't expecting much when I got this for a couple of bucks, but it went farther than what I expected. You can defiantly use this on one wall. You will be amazed as I was to buy this product. I can not wait to hang this in my living room. But I have to paint it first. Well, worth the money you are paying for this. You have room to put 6 photos in the vinyl frames. As  a mother of two boys, I realized how quickly they grow up. So the saying that is with this is dear to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment