Tuesday, September 29, 2015

ECLIPSE POMEGRANATE AND ACAI BODY BUTTER

Eclipse Pomegranate Acai Body Butter-Shea Butter Hand Cream-Men Facial Moisturizer Men-Body Moisturizers-Natural Body Butter-Body Butters-Organic Facial Moisturizer-Daily Facial Moisturizer-Guarantee

Eclipse Pomegranate and acai Body Butter


I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The first thing I noticed was how big the tub was you get a lot of product for your money. Also, the smell is YUMMY. I mean its smells so amazing you want to eat it up. I applied in on my face and instantly I could tell a difference on how smooth my face felt after I used it. So smooth just like a baby butt. Smells amazing. I know I have said that more than once but It just didn't give it justice. There are a lot of natural ingredients which I liked. I am new to posting videos on amazon So I hope it shows correctly, Just in case I did add a picture as well. It is easy to apply. A bit thicker than lotion leaves your face feeling moisturized all day without a greasy feeling. I really like that. I am so thankful that I found this product. David Is a great representative for this company very easy to talk to If you have any questions and will respond quickly with whatever answers you seek. I do not see how anyone could be not happy with this product, but I do believe​ If you are not Global Care Essentials will do whatever they can do to make you happy. I am just a reviewer for this product. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for me to try this product and give an honest unbias review.

4 comments:

  1. I have this stuff as well. LOVE how it makes my skin feel. :) Great review. Nice seeing you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments. I am glad you got to try this product as well. I love it. I am trying to get the hang of the video reviews due to being more helpful. but it isnt working so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work girls!
    Hope all your blog followers grab some for themselves to try while it's still in stock.
    The demand has been awesome!!
    Great video...We are extremely proud of our Eclipse Range of products.
    Enjoy!
    David
    Global Care Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you David I hope they do as well. I am glad your demand is awesome! They are both amazing products.

    ReplyDelete