Wednesday, September 16, 2015

FENFAST 375 APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS

FENFAST® 375 - Rapid Fat Burning Diet Pills With Increased Energy - White & Blue Speck Tablets 120 - Clinically Proven Weight Loss Ingredients Made in USA

FENFAST® 375 - Rapid Fat Burning Diet Pills With Increased Energy - White & Blue Speck Tablets 120 - Clinically... 

 
from Fenfast




FENFAST® 375 - Rapid Fat Burning Diet Pills With Increased Energy - White & Blue Speck Tablets 120 - Clinically Proven Weight Loss Ingredients Made in USA 


from Fenfast





I  must confess I was a bit nervous to trying this product. I managed a weight loss clinic for 10 years we would distribute 37.5 Adipex and saw great results with that. Now I work at a cardiac ward in a hospital and it is sad to say that I see a lot of my old clients as patients there / I did not want to feel the jittery  or speedy feeling that the Adipex did. Most importantly I did not want to do any damage to my heart.I want to avoid that at all costs. The bottle tells me to take 1 or 2 tablets with a full glass of water before a meal. So I started out taking 1/2 a tablet. I must say there was no jittery feeling at all, but I did have some energy, I wasn't running around like I was on crack or anything but got a lot of housework done. I found I didn't eat as much either. I simply wasn't hungry. I found myself not finding stuff to snack on. I was no longer craving sweets. At supper, I took a whole pill. Again no jittery , ate less supper, I was impressed and any nervous feeling I was having is gone.  I feel this product is an awesome thing to do with your lifestyle change. As diets do not work. I feel this product does what it says it does. Diets do not work Lifestyle changes does. SO this product will help you go to your goal weight with proper diet exercise and drinking lots of water. There were no heavy trips to the bathroom.. for colon cleansing that usually comes with natural diet pills. If you drink the water you are supposed to drink for your weight you will be going to the bathroom to urinate quite a bit and that is a good thing.
I received this product at a discounted rate to try and review the product with my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment