Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Handmade LOVE ANCHOR PIGEON MULTILAYER BRACLET

Sankuwen® Handmade Love Anchor Pigeon Multilayer Bracelet Wristband


Sankuwen® Handmade Love Anchor Pigeon Multilayer Bracelet Wristband
Offered by Sankuwen
Price: $1.00

Very Cute bracelet.' It is about 3 inches wide on my hand. Looks just like the picture. Was not cheaply made in my opinion. Worth the price. The first layer is rope like nylon material I think with 2 birds.
Second Layer is white braided, Third layer is light blue with infinity symbol attached, Fourth layer is thick braided white like rope, the Last layer is blue attached to a silver Love.
The whole bracelet is attached to the clasp. It is not cheaply made at all. I really like this.
If my review was helpful, Please click on link below. It will take you to my review on Amazon.
Amazon.com: katrina's review of Sankuwen® Handmade Love Anchor Pigeon Mult...

No comments:

Post a Comment