Friday, September 11, 2015

GALAXY NOTE 4 SCREEN PROTECTOR.... THEY HAVE THEM JUST FOR ABOUT ANY PHONE







Note 4 Screen Protector : Stalion® Shield Ultra HD Armor Guard 

Protection


Ok so this one surprised me. The screen protector is packaged nicely, Comes in a cardboard packaging and inside the sleeve you get 3 screen protectors, squeegee, dust tape, and cloth. It fit my note great very easy to apply the protector. I used the squeegee to get rid of the air bubbles. It it very thick to wear it will protect my phone but not so thick that it makes the camera look weird.
Did not affect my smartphone it is still as sensitive to screen as it was so using this did not bother the sensitivity of my fingers with the touchscreen. I am very satisfied with this product. I received this product at a discounted price to give an honest review on the product.

If my review helped you or if you have questions please comment here and check out my review on Amazon below. If link does not work just copy and paste it.

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2SZJ27IWS3OB8/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment