Tuesday, September 8, 2015

SANKUWEN 1 PIECE MULTI LAYER CRYSTAL PENDANT CHAIN STATEMENT NECKLACE





Sankuwen® 1pc Women Girls Multilayer Crystal Pendant Chain Statement Necklace (06)
Offered by Sankuwen
Price: $1.88

PLEASE HELP MY RATING IF YOU FIND THIS REVIEW HELPFUL CLICK ON MY LINK BELOW
Amazon.com: Katrina's review of Sankuwen® 1pc Women Girls Multilayer Cryst...

It is called a statement for a reason. To be honest, I wasnt expecting much for the price. Boy did I learn a lesson to never judge a book by its cover. It is not what I expected at all. It is 3 layers and very cute. The chain is not the cheapest I have seen and you would really want to break it for it to break. The top layer has several black beads.  The Next layer is a star and the last is  a pendant about an inch or so thick but not gaudy or heavy.
This item is so cute. I have had lots of compliments on this when I wore this. Very sturdy. I am hard on cheap made jewelry and I haven't broke this yet. So it is NOT cheaply made. You are getting a bargain for the price. I will be buying more from this seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment