Sunday, September 20, 2015

CELLULITE CREAM WITH CAFFEINE AND RETINOL BY NATURALICO


Best Cellulite Cream With Caffeine & Retinol - Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction - For Body Firming & Toning - 4 oz - By Naturalico

Best Cellulite Cream With Caffeine & Retinol - Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction - For Body Firming & Toning - 4 oz - By Naturalico 

from Naturalico

 I have used several creams in the past. With the exception of one cream I have not seen much results. Apart from that cream I mentioned earlier this one I did see results. I started having some cellulite on my inner thighs and buttocks area. I applied the cream daily and did notice some effects of firmer skin.. This is my second container of this product. I received one prior to this one as a gift. One thing that impressed me was the cream did not have much of an odor and did not leave my skin feeling very tacky or sticky. This does work you have to use it every day and drink more water and you will see improvement. You have to do your part too. Great job for creating this. I received this product for a discounted price in exchange of an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment