Monday, September 28, 2015

LE BIARRITZ PHYTO STEM CELL MOISTURIZING CREAM


Advanced Dermatology Anti Aging Lilac Stem Cell Face Cream & Moisturizer - With Naturally-Occurring Vitamin C, E, A (Retinol) & Antioxidants - Helps Reduce & Repair Fine Lines, Wrinkles, & Aging Skin

LE BIARRITZ PHYTO STEM CELL MOISTERIZING CREAM



I really love this product. Made from alot of all natural ingrediants. You put it on a clean dry face and pump out a few pumps.comes out almost like a lotion.This is even for the most sensitive skin. I had no reaction from it. Made my skin feel baby smooth and it lasted all day without feeling greasy.It is a thicker cream and instantly I could feel a differeance of my face. The botttle is a good size and should last a good amount of time. I highly recomend this product it is one of my favorites that I have tried. If you have questions or like my review please feel free to vote below. I recieved this product at a discounted price in exchange to try this product and leave an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment