Saturday, September 26, 2015

QUALITY COOKWARE STAINLESS STEEL POTATO MASHER AND FREE VEGETABLE PEELER

QUALITY COOKWARE - Stainless Steel Potato Masher + Free Vegetable Peeler / Zester

QUALITY COOKWARE - Stainless Steel Potato Masher + Free Vegetable Peeler / Zester



Price:$16.99
Sale:$11.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save:$5.00 (29%)

In Stock.

This is a product that every kitchen should have. A must for the holidays comming up. I like the old style lumpy mashed potatoes so I was excited to use this for my recipes. As a plust I can use it for sweet potatoes as well. The peeler is a great addition for peeling once you get this hang of it. I am used to the traditional type peelers but as I said earlier it was a user error. Both products are made quite durable and are solid not the type you get from the dollar stores. If you have questions or find my review helpful I love comments . Please vote below. I recieved this product for a discounted rate to give an honest review



No comments:

Post a Comment