Tuesday, September 15, 2015

First-Quality 6" Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed









First-Quality 6" Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed 


This product my dog loved. It was heavier than I expected. My dog has bad hips due to being hit by a car before we got him. He loves this bed. He might be a bit to big for it. It has tread at the bottom to keep the bed in place and the cover is removable so you can wash it. WHOO HOO>
Very well made. My cats even enjoyed the bed. I will be looking for larger beds in the future. It is definitely 6 inches thick and almost like a wool soft feel on top of the bed. Looks just like the picture. Was  not disappointed
Also, I liked the way the company kept me up to date of where my package was and made me feel welcome to ask any questions. I did have a few and they replied very friendly and in a timely manner. Great product quality and price. Would recommend
I received this product at a discounted price to give an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment