Tuesday, September 8, 2015

DREAM WATER SNOOZEBERRY



Image result for dream water
Dream Water Snoozeberry, 2.5 Ounce, Sleep Aid, 24 Count
Price: $47.94

I worked graveyard shift for many years. That is 630 pm to 730 am in a hospital. Currently, I am still working at the hospital but I switched to day shift. This helped my transition and I currently am still using this product.
It is about the size of a 12-hour energy drinks. It does not taste bad. Actually the flavoring is so faint you don't event know it is there.
I have even used 1/2 the bottle.
What I do is I drink the amount either full or half 30 minutes or so before I go to bed. Then I will lay in the bed playing a game, reading, or write in my blog. Before I know it, my eyes are feeling heavy and I am able to fall asleep very quickly. I don't even remember falling asleep. The best part is I wake up fine. No grogginess or anything similar to it.
Next day, I feel refreshed. I got a good night of uninterrupted sleep. Best of all there are no added ingredients that I can not read. All natural.
I am a firm believer of this and will always have it in stock
Well worth it. 
You can about find this anywhere Walmart cvs Walgreens etc. can buy single or in packs
Please clink on link below if my review helped you. It will help my rating on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment