Tuesday, September 29, 2015

STRETCH MARK AND SCAR CREAM FROM RADHA BEAUTY



Stretch Mark and Scar Cream 4 oz - Best moisturizing cream to decrease and prevent stretch marks and scars - with Organic Ingredients with Natural Plant Oils for pregnancy 




EVERYTHING I HAVE TRIED FROM RADHA I HAVE NOT BEEN DISAPPOINTED. Just had to state that first. Again with this product. I must say I was a bit skeptical, but I am now a believer. As a mother of 2 wonderful children, I am left with some stretch marks that just come with childbirth. On my breasts and on my thighs I used this product for almost a week. And I can tell a big difference they are almost transparent. I couldn't believe it. Radha I am sorry I had some doubts. Trust me folks try any of their products you will be amazed. It is just unbelievable. I did receive this product for a discount, but I do not want that to make anyone think that I am just spouting words. I only give true reviews. I will not only be a reviewer for this company, but I will also be a buyer. Their products are just unbelievable and I would and will say that whether I pay for their products or not. I did receive this product for a discounted rate to try their product in exchange​ to give an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment