Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SM SILICONE CUTTING BOARD FLEXIBLE DURABLE DISHWASHER SAFE NON SLIP HEAT RESISTANT FOR CHOPPING



\


SM Silicone Cutting Board - Flexible, Durable, Dishwasher Safe, Nonslip, Premium, Heat Resistant for Chopping - Green




Price:$14.94 Free Shipping for Prime Members

This is a pretty cool cutting board. It does have some weight to it. The bonus items the 2 silicon brushed was a very nice treat. They are sturdy as well can't wait to have ribs so I can rub the bbq on them. These brushes will be perfect for that  Very sturdy. I like that it does not move at all on your counter when you are cutting. I was worried that if I use a regular knife it will put cut like  marks  in the board. Well, IT DID NOT.  I cut polish sausage, onion and potatoes on this board. I was impressed it did not move, have cut marks  or smelled like the food after I cut it. It did not have any remnants of the food in the board. You know like you may have to scrub or bleach your cutting board to get small particles of food that may be left. After I cut washed and dried the board. I purposely put it in the light to see if I could see any cut marks or anything... SURPRISED ME it looked like I never have even cut on it. I thought I was happy with the current cutting board I had, but it has just been replaced. I am so glad I received this product at a discounted rate to use, review and post my honest unbiased opinion. If you have any questions please ask or if you found my review helpful let me know by clicking vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment