Tuesday, September 8, 2015

PHYSICIANS FORMULA SHIMMER STRIPS

Image result for physicians formula sunkissed glow shimmer

Physicians Formula Sunkissed Glow 1160 Shimmer Strips Custom Blush & Highlighter .26 Oz
Offered by CosmeticRX
Price: $7.49

I really like this product You can do so much with it. Use it as an eyeshadow, bronzer, and a blush.
It has a slight shimmer but not overpowering. You can create so many looks with this. I have other shades of them as well. I am not able to find it anymore in alot of stores in my area so I buy it online through amazon. Price is about 11 to 12 bucks so not a bad price. 
I give this 5 stars If this review helped you please click on link below if link dont work please copy and paste

 Amazon.com: katrina's review of Physicians Formula Sunkissed Glow 1160 Shi...
https://www.amazon.com/review/R2EZCGEJCGQG3A/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment